The term “Pip” is used for Forex instruments quoted to the fifth place after the decimal point (e.g. AUDJPY – 1.08052). One pip equals a price increment of exactly 0.00010.
- For instruments quoted to the third place after the decimal point (e.g. AUDUSD – 115.521), one pip equals a price increment of precisely 0.010.
- In the case of spot metals, one pip equals a price increment of exactly 0.01.
- For cryptocurrencies and indices, one pip equals to a price increment of precisely 1.0.
- In the case of other instruments, one pip equals a Tick Size.
If you are an experienced trader, you understand that using the Euro and the Polish Zloty currency is most beneficial. Both currencies represent two of the powerful economies in the globe. The EUR/PLN duo computes the level of success determined by European Union and Poland economy.
When considering this duo, it is important to note that the Euro is the base currency which makes it most appropriate to distinguish the advance. The Polish currency (Zloty) influences the EUR/PLN duo differently.
The progress of the Polish Zloty brings about the decline in the market price of EUR/PLN quotes. Nonetheless, this is a minimal hazard that offers a wonderful connection to greater earnings. If you are more advanced in your trading career, this could be an impressive investment portfolio. First investors for Forex take advantage of this opportunity to modify asset risks. For those who wish to trade with EUR/PLN, get in touch with an NSBroker to quickly create an account.
POPULAR CURRENCY PAIRS - INVEST IN MOST TRADABLE FOREX PAIRS
- More than 60 assets available for trading
- Licensed and Regulated by the MFSA under the MIFID directive